The 2017-18 annual dues for the QNC/GVBB remain unchanged for the 6th straight year and are $60 for a single student, $100 for 2 or more students. We will accept credit card payments online and in person. Dues should be paid by Fri Aug 25.
Here are the ways to pay your dues:
– Credit Card / Bank Card / PayPal Online – on our website below or at http://gvhsband.org/qnc-annual-dues/
– Credit Card In Person during Band Camp – see QNC/GVBB officers information table during camp nights
– Check & Cash – payments are accepted via the band room lockbox (write checks to “QNC”).
– Use Student Account Balance (contact treasurer for balance – email@example.com)
Our Annual Dues are used for a variety of purposes to support the Band. The QNC/GVBB supplies dinner to students and staff during Band Camp, pretzels during away games, senior recognition night, uniform dry cleaning, hoodies for juniors and small gifts for graduating seniors. QNC/GVBB sponsors 2 scholarships each year for graduating seniors. If you choose not to participate in the QNC/GVBB, the dry cleaning fee will still be assessed and the student will not be able to participate in band trips or receive gifts from the QNC/GVBB. If the dues will cause your family undue hardship please contact Gabriella Mercincavage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: for any payments left in the lockbox, please put in an envelope and indicate what the payment is for, and be sure to write any checks to “QNC”.
QNC accepts Credit & Bank Cards via PayPal for Annual Dues payments.
You can pay by the following methods:
– Credit Card / Bank Card / PayPal (on this page below)
– Check / Money Order (turn in to lockbox in Band Room)
– Cash (turn in to lockbox in Band Room)
– Use QNC Student Account Balance
Paying by Credit Card, Bank Card, or PayPal? Start the process here:
Clicking on Add to Cart or View Cart will take you to a PayPal.com webpage.